What happened in Orlando is tragic and heartbreaking, no one disagrees on that. There’s no need for the mindless slaughter of innocent people. The blame game is in full force; it’s guns, it’s homophobes, it’s Muslims… when really it’s us. It’s the people who refuse to stand up in defense of our country and her people. It’s the Americans who sit by and let the Government take away our freedoms and rights, It’s the people who sit on their ass and pull the race card and cry when someone upsets them in their “safe place”. America was founded by people who weren’t afraid to stand up for themselves, I can only imagine what they would think if they were around to see us today.
This incident isn’t about guns, or gay people. It’s about terrorists and America. This wasn’t a hate crime against homosexuals, this was a hate crime against freedom. There is no room for Sharia Law in western society. Sharia Law is the written word of Muhammad, the Muslim prophet that wrote the Quran. It governs public behavior, private behavior, and private beliefs. It is known to be the most intrusive and strict set of laws today. A few of my personal favorite excerpts follow:
- A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife but a woman needs her husband’s consent to divorce.
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).The most ironic part is that the leaders of the liberal movement, full of gay pride and die-hard feminists, are the biggest champions of Muslims. I’m going to go ahead and guess that none of them have ever heard of Sharia Law, because if they had they wouldn’t jump on the Muslim bandwagon. This is not a religion of peace, clearly.
It’s time we hold people accountable for their actions. A gun didn’t walk into a bar, a terrorist did. This horrific event wasn’t just about gays either. This time, it was a gay bar but next time it’ll be a school, a grocery store, or even your home. Orlando is a tipping point. This isn’t a bombing overseas or a war in a faraway country. With every attack ISIS agents are getting braver and braver, this war is coming and it’s coming home. If we want to stand a chance we need to rise up and start taking things into our own hands instead of letting the crooks running our government. Last time I checked, Americans don’t back down.
Written by: Regan Witkowski